cobrakai team Index du Forum
cobrakai team
Guilde COBRAKAI 
cobrakai team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Elm Config Download-adds ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cobrakai team Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIQUE -> Presentez-vous
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
creyule

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Mai - 12:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Elm Config Download-adds Répondre en citant

Elm Config Download-adds > bit.ly/1TI2lL2

Elm Config Download-adds

ced5a5f5e9
There are only 2 keys stored and I have checked the fob is working by adding it to another focus. The Siemens unit controls the whole show from door locks to injection volumes and balance so I have to get kit and find out what is available out there then scratch cranium where hair used to be ! will post any findings ! go is first, clever is later as using borrowed car at moment. Share this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window) Tags: ELMConfig, Ford, OBD About the Author James Simpson University Graduate from Teesside, currently residing in the big city of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne. All modifications and settings are double-checked. It only reads/writes to the MK2 Focus at the moment. The configuration can be changed within the Configuration screens, but before you make any changes, make sure you click the Read From button, then press the Save button, which will back up the standard settings, allowing you to revet back to these if you somehow manage to mess things up. For HS-CAN i can read all informations, but for MS-CAN, I receive only N/A and/or No Data Does anyone figured out how to solve this? Thank you. bu it seems that it does not work.

Elm Config Download-adds. Now this can be a very dangerous tool, so use this with care make sure you make a backup of each of the settings before you write to your ECU. Reply phil says: September 8, 2014 at 9:18 am Hi James, would your solution allow me to remove the speed limiter on a 2002 transit minibus 2.4 diesel ? cheers Reply James Simpson says: September 9, 2014 at 7:44 am Hi Phil, Sorry but this will not work with the 2002 transit. My car is 2011 Focus Titanium 1.6 TDCI What am i missing&? Reply Essig Josef says: September 7, 2015 at 9:04 pm James, can I also enable the instant fuel option on Focus combi 2006? Reply Cleber Jarotzki says: September 7, 2015 at 6:02 am why when I try to load the AM55-12A650-FE firmware ELM-Config said to have an error invalid or unsupported file. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. I can not get any readings only (N/A) . Chances are the device will work on your car being a Ford type, but there is no software that I know of that will allow you a simple click like ELMConfig of FoCCCus. Ezio thsi is my dongle Reply Pete Noble says: June 25, 2015 at 12:51 am Just wanted to say thanks very much, I managed to reset the GEM on my Focus and this made the remote unlocking start working again after it stopped for no reason. I did try using the other connection types scan mode ,OBD2, and they seem to work .

fernanda brum gloria play back.rarSpeedmaxpc_Full_Version.rar-adds(2011) Kingdom Hospital Soundtrack (Complete Score by Gary Chang)OriginLab OriginPro v9 0Krazywap son of sardar movie downloadGas Turbine Combustion Alternative Fuels and Emissions, 3rd Editionresident evil 3 hack tool v3.2www.mspruta.ovh.org integracyjnasp rozkladsp5.pdf | added by usersNorton Internet Security 2013 trial reset | added by request-addsredsn0w 0.10.0a1 windows hit

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Mai - 12:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cobrakai team Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIQUE -> Presentez-vous Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006